Definition: a nonet is composed of nine lines, with the first line having nine syllabes and the last line having only one syllable. Subject and rhyming are optional.
unconditional love
for her, days are marked by morning walks
and a Green Bone is her "Good Night."
bustling socks and toes scurry
past her Grief, undisguised-
quietly, her love
intensifies
our guilt, pure
as her
heart.
unconditional love
for her, days are marked by morning walks
and a Green Bone is her "Good Night."
bustling socks and toes scurry
past her Grief, undisguised-
quietly, her love
intensifies
our guilt, pure
as her
heart.
I am enjoying your work, and the opportunity to benefit from your experiments in form which will expand my knowledge! Just wondering, do you mean disguised or should I expand my vocabulary too? Peace. Susan Ersinghaus
ReplyDeleteThank you for pointing that out- I did mean disguised! And thank you; I think this whole project in general is a lovely idea and I'm so glad I was able to find out about it.
ReplyDelete